Foreign technicians do not have to be a Registered Dental Technician (RDT) in the province of Saskatchewan to work in a dental laboratory.

Foreign Applicants

Foreign applications to become an RDT (if certified in another country) follow the steps below:

Step 1: Contact International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for specialized assessment, then
Step 2: Forward the results along with the completed documentation to:

Dental Technician's Association of Saskatchewan (DTAS)
P.O. Box 8035
Saskatoon, SK   S7K 4R7

Out of province technicians 

A registered technician in other provinces may apply for membership to the DTAS.  Applicants must be in good standing in their current province or territory.  They may send a written application along with identification and proof of certification by mail to DTAS mailing address above.  



Dental Technicians
Association of Saskatchewan
Annual General
# CE points
coincides with: 
Saskatoon Spectrum Day

On Saturday, April 25, 2020
at Saskatoon INN
2002 Airport Drive,  
Saskatoon, SK.

Click here for details...

P.O. Box 8035
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada S7K 4R7